Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweat!!

Ugh, so now I am experiencing some major hot flashes during the day and I am waking up at night with wet sheets and hair- literally, wet. What the heck is that all about?? The pain has been terrible last night and this morning. I have come in to work for a couple of hours and then it's back home and to the hot bath with lavendar epsom salts and my bed! I am really getting sick of this! It sucks so bad. :( I will be seeing my gyn tomorrow, but I am not feeling very hopeful for answers. I am just hoping she can write me a script for something that will actually relieve the pain! I don't even expect to be out of pain completely, but even a low level of ability to function outside of bed would be great. I wish I could figure out what all of this sweating is about... it's gross and it's giving me anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment