Sunday, March 28, 2010

ER


Well, Friday was a difficult day. I started by actually going in to work. It was awesome, but after a couple of hours i was in too much pain. So i went home to rest and take some meds and all day the pain increased. It was awful! By early evening I was sobbing uncontrolably. I called my mom and since I rarely cry about physical pain she told me to get to the hospital. Since she was out of town as well as my boyfriend and most friends I feel comfortable asking, I called my wonderful Auntie L, and she took me in. I ended up staying there until 6 am! They did an ultra sound because they thought possibly one of my ovaries was twisted (!!!), and thank God it wasn't! However, they couldn't see the mass on it. I guess that suggests it is a cyst rather than something more solid, which is good, I think. Anyway, here I am, back at home waiting... I decided to spend this week at my parents' house. It is nice to have someone around to help me with things. I am really hoping my dr moves the surgery up when he gets the reports from the urologist and the ER tomorrow. I just want to be feeling healthy and vital very soon!

Here's to hoping for brighter days to come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Wishing you lots of luck at feeling better soon! How scary!

    ReplyDelete