Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sleep!!


I am not sure if I have written much about my chronic insomnia on here... I have battled this for years. Insomnia, as many of you know, coupled with chronic pain, is just a very bad combination! Trying to manage pain with no sleep is almost pointless.

Well, my dr started me on Trazedone this weekend. Day #1 I slept great but had a killer headache all day. My body is resistant to most sleep aids (prescription and OTC) so since this one actually worked, I wanted to give it another chance. Two days later, I'm rested and headache free!! YAY! I seriously feel like a brand new woman! My pain is still the same but it is worlds easier to get through the day when I am RESTED!

AHHHH, sleep, I love ya. I really do!

Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am a total mess when I can't sleep. It renders me nonfunctional. So happy you found something that works for ya!

    ReplyDelete