Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Lap!

SO, I had my laparoscopy yesterday afternoon. It went very well and my surgeon said that he found what looked like endo and removed it ALL!! Yay! Of course, they are sending it for biopsy, but he expects there is a good chance I will be back to normal life and in minimal pain after I have recovered. I sure hope he's right!! Yesterday I was quite comfortable when they sent me home, but despite the pain meds I have been pretty miserable since the middle of the night last night. The incisions are very sore and there are two major spots in my lower pelvic region that just THROB off and on!! I hope it's just healing taking place. Iguess for now time will tell, but I am quite hopeful!! Well, I don't have the energy for a long post right now, so that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment